NOW HIRING IN LEDUC
Industrial NetMedia is always looking for career-minded individuals interested in joining their team.
Industrial NetMedia in Leduc is currently looking for Website Programmers
Industrial NetMedia is seeking an experienced website programmer to work on location at our Leduc, Alberta office that is capable of working with websites and internet technology. Leduc is a short 15-minute drive from South Edmonton.
- Casual dress code
- Every day is different - different projects, different industries, new challenges
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work schedule
- No telecommuting - must work all hours in the office
- No freelance work, only committed team members wanted. No side jobs.
- Must speak/write good English
Applicants MUST have the following skills. Please indicate your relative strength and capabilities in these skills:
- ASP and/or PHP Programming
- Interface Design Experience
- Database Design and Connectivity
- Strong Knowledge of CSS
- Knowledge of Using Classes
- Ability to Learn New Skills Quickly
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team by Brainstorming and Collaborating with Others.
These skills are NOT required to apply. A preference will be given to applicants who have some of the following skills. Please indicate your relative strength and capabilities in these skills:
- Experience working in Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Adobe CS4
- Writing Skills (Such as the Ability to Write Website Copy)
- Knowledge of SEO/Internet Marketing
- Experience with a CMS (Such as Wordpress)
You will be responsible for website and database programming for a range of businesses. The average day could include planning and design for new applications, programming applications, database planning and connections, interface development, website development, developing content, forms and testing.