From the ground up
Does your business have a Marketing Plan?
You would never consider starting up a new company without having a business plan in place. And that business plan would almost certainly include marketing ideas and strategies.
So why is it that so many business owners put up a website without even considering an Internet Marketing Plan?
Having a business website these days is a necessity. People expect it. By people, I mean all of those potential customers out there who are looking for the best place to buy the products and services you are trying to sell. But your website has to do more than sit there, looking pretty, waiting for people to notice it, because that just won't happen. For your website to be effective, it has to be designed in such a way that it stands out from the crowd, ranks high on the search engines and converts Internet surfers into visitors to your website. Only then can you turn those visitors into customers.
Before making any layout, content, keyword or photo choices, you need to decide exactly what it is that you want your business website to accomplish for your company. Those goals are the foundation of your Internet Marketing Plan, nothing else will work or make sense until you have them in place.
What are your website goals?
- Are you a new company that needs customers to get off the ground?
- Maybe you've been in business a while but are looking to boost sales.
- Maybe you've decided to start selling products and services online.
- Could be that your business is expanding and growing and you want a fresh new website to help get the word out.
- Or maybe you want an online presence to promote your business and advertise your phone number and address to new and existing clients.
- Your goals and your Internet Marketing Plan are unique to your business and your situation.
INM will research your competition and their websites, apply our expertise in Search Engine Optimization to get just the right keywords and phrases into your content and use the various other strategies at our disposal, including social networking, ad words, link building and lead captures, to establish your Internet Marketing Plan and help you reach those website goals.